13 The 1975 Lock Screens That'll Give Your Phone A Major Matty Makeover
2 November 2016, 13:43 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
A gift from the gods.
Just in case your thirst wasn't quite quenched by our recent drop of those amazinggggg Twenty One Pilots lock screens, we're back with another bag of goodies - this time featuring Matty Healy and The 1975.
Thanks to the good people of Tumblr, and the internet in general, we've sourced some of the best HQ snaps that'll fit perfectly on your lock and home screens. Just a little something to tide you over until you manage to snap your own fire pictures on tour, right?
1) Silhouette Matty comin' atcha!
2) How about some fancy fan art of the lyrics to "Antichrist"?
3) Hey boys!
4) Full squad line-up!
5) Aesthetic Matty, say no more!
6) Catch some feels with the video for "Somebody Else".
7) Can you believe The 1975 invented neon?
9) Before we save this one to our camera roll... where do we get our hands on that pink vinyl?!
10) Album aesthetic realness.
11) Your very own personal cartoon Matty!
12) I want to go to there.
___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Listen to this week's #PopBuzzPodcast featuring My Dad Wrote A Porno's Jamie Morton right here on Soundcloud, or download for free from iTunes to get new episodes sent straight to your phone every Wednesday. You can also find us on AudioBoom or TuneIn - if that's what you're into.