Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott named America's favourite couple
14 February 2020, 14:29 | Updated: 6 October 2020, 10:42
Well they did give us Stormi, so…
We've all got our favourite celebrity couples. Whether it's Shane Dawson and Ryland Adams, or Lili Reinhart and Cole Sprouse, some just stick in our hearts. Well apparently, Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott are America's most-loved couple, despite splitting in October 2019.
Kylie and Travis broke up amiably last year after two years together. The couple share share two-year-old daughter Stormi Webster, and there are regularly reconciliation rumours floating around the pair.
They're not the only couple (or former couple, should we say) that has topped the research. Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, who recently reunited at the SAG Awards, came in second despite getting divorced in 2005. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez also made the list coming in at number eight, while Justin came in fifth with current wife Hailey Baldwin.
However, happily married Prince Harry and Meghan Markle came in third, seven places above his brother Prince William and wife Kate Middleton. Harry and Megan were actually Google searched 130% more than William and Kate.
Here's the full list of America's favourite couples.
1) Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott
2) Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
3) Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
4) Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds
5) Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin
6) Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner
7) Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher
8) Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
9) Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez
10) Kate Middleton and Prince William
11) Beyoncé and Jay-Z
12) Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
13) Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling
14) Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk
15) Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
16) Kim Kardashian and Kanye West