17 Times Olly Alexander Was The ~King~ Of Fashion
15 April 2016, 16:27 | Updated: 30 December 2019, 13:56
Style goals doesn't even come close.
Have you noticed how on point Olly Alexander's looks are these days? We kinda feel ashamed to leave the house after looking at his Instagram tbh.
The Years & Years singer has been carving out a unique niche for himself with bold colours, matching prints and outlandish costumes, when the occasion calls for it. We've got a serious case of outfit envy, so what better way to channel this seething jealous rage than with a listicle of all his most FIYAH looks.
Just make sure you check this list for inspo before getting your next look together. This is the gold standard.
1) Firstly, if you needed proof of Olly's fashion credentials just check out the custom silk kimono he wore on the UK tour. F.I.E.R.C.E.
2) Rubik's Cubes have never looked better on a human being.
3) We love how the stylist has made Olly pose for a portrait like it's his first day back at school.
4) All the squad looking turnt.
So proud of our boys @yearsandyears at #TheBritAwards Styled by me Hair by @bentalbott Make up by @elainelynskey Tailoring @thelarajensen styling assistant @charlysuggest Olly wears @viviennewestwoodofficial Mikey wears @viviennewestwoodofficial Emre wears @christopherkane #yearsandyears #britbreakyears
5) This is Olly's 'just nipping out to the shops for some milk' outfit.
6) Matching shorts and tee are an Olly speciality.
7) Sporty Spice AF.
8) Missy Elliot vibes anyone?
9) Troye AND a killer jacket? You better baelieve it.
10) What you gon' do with all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk?
...I think we're gonna need a closer look at that...material.
11) KEWTIE PIE
12) The best photo of Olly in hicktory.
13) When it's time for a new passport photo and you ain't f*cking around this time...
14) Yellow, it's me, I was just wondering if I could steal your clothes one day this week?
15) Stop it you cheeky little minx.
16) Xmas decoration realness.
17) Slay me Olly Alexander and then ask for my hand in marriage.