Olly Alexander's Yellow Trousers And 9 Other Incredible Sights At Capital's Summertime Ball
13 June 2016, 11:38 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
Ariana Grande, Little Mix and more hit Wembley Stadium for the biggest pop show of the year.
At PopBuzz, there are three things we always enjoy; watching pop stars, chatting to pop stars and a press room full of complimentary food and booze. So, with that in mind, we hit Capital FM's Summertime Ball at Wembley Stadium this weekend (June 11th) to check out sets by pretty much every big pop act on the planet, from Little Mix to Years & Years and even legendary hat enthusiast Will.i.am.
Which is all very fun but what exactly did we "learn" from our day with the stars? Glad you asked:
1) Little Mix are just as dangerous as Ariana Grande.
Maybe this needs to be settled with a sing off?
Now THAT is how you kick off a show.
2) Olly Alexander can rock a pair of yellow trousers.
3) And he does a great Matty Healy impression.
4) And "King" still sounds incredible live.
In another dimension somewhere, this is still at Number 1 and everyone is 80% happier about the world.
5) The Vamps would love to take Little Mix to the ball.
I mean, can you blame them?
6) Zara Larsson can't remember the names of designers.
But it's adorable (and hilarious).
7) Ariana is incredibly "Greedy".
The greatest key change since Eternal's "I Wanna Be The Only One" (ask your Mum).
8) will.i.am has a LOT of opinions on what makes a good bassline.
Strong hat game as always.
9) Craig David still knows how to start a party.
Really, this guy has SO MANY HITS he could start a dancefloor in a cemetery.
10) Dizzee Rascal remains the most entertaining UK hip hop act ever produced.
Look at that performance. It's like audio prozac. Admit it - you just bounced!
A good time had by all basically.
Nice work Wembley, see you next year for even more madness.