Zayn’s High Note Has Just Sent 40,000 People To A&E
17 March 2016, 13:59 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
He just dropped "BeFoUr" and it's causing anarchy.
As we nervously await his debut album, Mind of Mine, Zayn - the artist formally known as Zayn Malik - has decided to tease us further with a new song "BeFoUr" (17 March).
We're not sure if this is supposed to be a single or just a bit of leg to whet our appetite. Whatever it was, it's done the trick. We can't wait for that 25 March release date.
Me too, hun. But before we get spooning, we do have a couple of questions:
- How the hell does he hit those high note? Like HOW? All the windows in our office have been destroyed and we're still pulling out pieces of glass from our own flesh.
- Why has Zayn decided to spell 'before' as 'BeFoUr'? We don't get it. At all. It's kinda lame.
- Did he just release the song to distract from his shady tweet about Kim K? (Probably)
- Will he drop "lUcOzAdE" before the album because we really need to hear that one right now tbh?
- Does he like focaccia bread?