How To Convert Your Entire Family Into Pop Punk Trash This Holiday Season
26 November 2015, 16:56 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
This is your year.
Scenario: you, home for the holidays, having to endure the torture of no pop punk for a full week because the fam doesn't think it's festive enough. We feel you, boo.
But we can help! Using our handy guide, you shall never have to go without good music, aka air, ever again.
1. You'll have to be subtle at first. Ease them into it. Wait for a quiet moment and just put this on in the background.
2. Repeat step one for a day or two.
3. By this point they should be subtly indoctrinated. Time to bring out the big guns. Sit them all down and without another word, play this on full blast.
4. You may sense some resistance. This is normal. Just silence their protests with this.
5. If they're still not on board, just highjack the family projector and play this at dinner.
6. And after dinner.
7. And before breakfast.
8. *aggressively drinks hot cocoa*
9. If they're still not coming around, you might want to try hypnosis. Wait for everyone to fall asleep, then play this on loop all night.
10. Cheap gift idea: make them a mixtape.
11. Or just belt out a live performance.
12. Enjoy your new and improved, pop punk loving family. You're welcome.