GRAMMYS 2017: 11 Wildest Moments From The 59th Grammy Awards
The Grammy Awards never fail to produce a little bit of drama and the 59th Grammy Awards tonight in Los Angeles didn't disappoint.
1. Let's start with the fashion, or lack thereof.
2. A 'How To' Guide In Alienating People by Joy Villa.
This won't back fire at all.
3. Ceelo Green did...this.
You okay, hun?
4. Rihanna's secret performance went down a storm.
rih gave the performance of the night tbqh pic.twitter.com/wyiGqFhMf4— Tyler Oakley (@tyleroakley) February 13, 2017
5. TØP pulling their trousers down and this guy getting creeped out.
6. Rihanna swigging from a diamond-encrusted hip-flask throughout the duration of the evening.
Rihanna drinking out of her diamond encrusted flask & passing it around is my mood pic.twitter.com/l54WGvjjqg— nañi (@pettyblackgirI) February 13, 2017
7. Beyoncé carelessly tilting on a chair at a 45 degree angle while pregnant with twins, giving the entire planet heart palpitations in the process
I wish I could trust a man as much as Beyoncé trusted this chair pic.twitter.com/rSsjIqdOp6— Lex (@lexusmperezz) February 13, 2017
8. This Awkward AF group Carpool Karaoke rendition of Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline"
9. Blue Ivy taking a few moments from listening to her mother's acceptance speech to show of her spangly purse to her pal while simultaneously out-Princing the official Prince tribute performer, Bruno Mars.
10. Gaga continuing her current penchant for leaping off things - this time, into a crowd surf
11. Adele's Album Of The Year trophy breaking in half after she dedicated her win to Beyoncé because the very universe itself knows that BEYONCÉ WAS ROBBED