Here's How Much Your Faves Get Paid For One Single Gig
15 July 2016, 17:09 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
When you drop £60 on a concert ticket, you're not really thinking about how much money your favourite artists are making off that one gig. I mean, sure, it's bound to be a lot, but just how much do your favourite artists collect from one single show?
A little while back, someone from Degy entertainment (an event booking agency) spilled the tea on what the biggest bands and artists in music get paid per gig and, suffice to say, it's a whole lot, fam.
1) Paramore ($125-175k per show)
2) Fall Out Boy ($100-150k per show)
3) Green Day ($500k+ per show)
4) Justin Bieber ($1,000,000+ per show)
5) Lorde ($150-$250k per show)
6) Bastille ($40-$60k per show)
7) All Time Low ($35-45k per show)
8) Panic! At The Disco ($50k+ per show)
9) Beyonce ($1,000,000+ per show)
10) The Neighbourhood ($40-60k per show)
*acquires musical talent for the sake of my bank account*