Sleeping With Sirens Slay Sweet Cover Song On Last Show Of Tour
7 March 2016, 17:04 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
They roll out an old acoustic favourite.
In the refined surroundings of London's legendary Roundhouse Theatre, Sleeping With Sirens tore through hits old and new with abandon in front of a sold out crowd of pop punk minions.
And we were there to capture all the action. Here's what went down.
1) The crowd went nuts.
Because of course they did.
2) London is their favourite place.
Music still exists here. Music matters here. You guys still give a f*ck about music.Kellin Quinn
3) Gabe put on a fake horse head.
Because why not?
4) Kellin delivered a lovely message to all the parents in the room.
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms. Say "thanks Mom and Dad". Guarantee they aren't enjoying this sh*t. If you're having a good time say "f*ck yeah". Sorry Mom and Dad.Kellin Quinn
5) They rolled out a cover of "Iris".
Big singalong vibes.
6) They announced they are coming back soon.
With State Champs too! Lovely.
A good night had by all then.