10 Life-Saving Songs For Every Possible Outcome Of The Election
8 November 2016, 16:21 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
Let The Holy Spearit guide you through this tough week.
Anxious about the election result tonight? Needs some tunes to get you through? Well look no further hun. We've got chu.
1) If there is a landslide Hillary Clinton win:
Britney Spears - 'Work Bitch'
2) If Donald Trump pulls off a miracle to win:
Britney Spears - 'Womanizer'
3) If they both decided they don't actually want to be president at the 11th hour:
Britney Spears - 'Outrageous'
4) If Donald Trump declares the election 'rigged' and causes a civil war:
Britney Spears - 'Til The World Ends'
5) If Bernie Sanders surprises everyone with a socialist uprising to overthrow both Hillary and Donald:
Madonna - 'Me Against The Music' (Joe Biden is Madonna).
6) If Michelle Obama attempts the political coup we all want and deserve:
Britney Spears - 'Born To Make You Happy'
7) If President Barack Obama 'does a Putin' and decides to stay in office:
Britney Spears - 'My Prerogative'
8) If Claire Underwood decides that this is total bullshit and she should save America by running for election:
Britney Spears - 'I'm A Slave 4 U'
9) If a third party candidate wins:
Britney Spears - '3'
10) When The Holy Spearit performs a mega mix of The Star-Spangled Banner and her greatest hits at the Inauguration Ceremony:
Britney Spears - 'Piece Of Me'