37 hilarious 'Bird Box' memes that are worth taking off your blindfold to see
2 January 2019, 17:05 | Updated: 2 January 2019, 17:07
You want some more Bird Box memes? Good. Because here's even more for you to ~feast your eyes on~
In case you haven't heard, Bird Box has now become Netflix's biggest movie within the first week of its release. Over 45 million accounts reportedly watched the Sandra Bullock-led horror film in the first 7 days, and that's not even taking into consideration the amount of people who share accounts either. Imagine those numbers.
From the cast (Trevante Rhodes... thank you for your service) to the storyline, it's easy to see why Bird Box became such a hit, particularly after the success of A Quiet Place earlier this year. But it was the reaction from people on social media that really turned the film into an absolute MONSTER of a streaming success.
Within 24 hours of its release, Bird Box was already taking over everyone's timelines. Memes started circulating on Twitter and after a few more days, the entire site was flooded with viral tweets about the film.
If you're still obsessed with Bird Box, here's another 37 hilarious Bird Box memes for you to enjoy, scream at and maybe cry about.
1) I don't feel like we're giving the birds as much credit as they deserve.
2) SURE, TOM.
3) My life is now split into two parts; before Olympia opened the door, and after Olympia opened the door.
4) I can't stop thinking about how Malorie was 0.5 seconds away sacrificing Girl.
5) WHO'S THERE...?
6) I SAID, WHO'S THERE?!
7) Seriously, what would you take your blindfold off for?
9) Maybe Malorie was onto something with these blindfolds?
"Could you see us being together"— VON TOO WAVY😎 (@NikeIsMyLogo23) December 25, 2018
10) I don't recall...
11) My next car will have blacked out windows, permanent sun shields, absolutely NO sun roof... and several parking sensors.
me after watching birdbox pic.twitter.com/DsuLUcyzzc— katie walter (@katiewalter02) December 25, 2018
12) The moment I knew my life was over.
13) WHY DIDN'T ANYONE JUST LISTEN TO DOUGLAS FFS!?!
14) Why is this so accurate?!
15) The Bird Box challenge is the best viral challenge to come out of 2018.
16) I can't be the only one out here thinking Malorie was gonna call Girl 'Cinderella'...
17) Valentina, those monsters are beauuuuuutiful! Look, they're smiling!!!!!
the bird box creatures: hi— frank costa (@feistyfrank) December 27, 2018
18) I'd rather Malorie beat me than have to eat a 5 year old stale Pop Tart noah fence.
19) I'm still not over it.
20) I feel like Girl will be more popular than Boy by the end of the year. But that's just my opinion x
None of these are mine but they are so funny! pic.twitter.com/Qawy0phnPj— Cal (@SaySirQ) December 28, 2018
21) They've waited FIVE YEARS for this moment. Good luck, and don't fuck it up.
22) Y'all hear sum'n?
The blind when everyone was committing suicide in bird box pic.twitter.com/FoRBhs4MtZ— SamManning (@SMIII25) December 29, 2018
23) Everyone in that sanctuary has been living in peace and tranquility for five straight years. Malorie can't relate.
24) Bird Box, a summary.
birdbox pic.twitter.com/QfIo7Eb2sf— You Matter Hoodies Return in January (@DemetriusHarmon) December 29, 2018