10 Must-Haves For The Ultimate "Paper Towns" Road Trip
7 August 2015, 14:30 | Updated: 15 November 2016, 16:28
Grab your car keys and a bunch of friends, there's a long drive ahead.
If, like us, you've been watching a LOT of YouTube lately then you'll be in the mood to do some serious travelling. From Fun For Louis living the travelling dream to Caspar Lee, Alfie Deyes and Joe Sugg jetting off all over the world and vlogging it as they go, YouTube is the ultimate enabler for wanting to hit the road with our best friends. And now thanks to Paper Towns, we're more ready than ever to take the ultimate summer trip.
However, you can’t just step out your door and start walking if you fancy pulling a Q this summer. You're obviously going to need a car, a whole lot of aspirations about changing the world and some anti-bacterial gel. Before heading out, these are the boxes you need to tick.
1. A car. So you can do this. Unless you're the driver, obvs.
2. A bunch of "cool" friends would be good.
3. Roads. Long, winding roads.
4. Don't forget a few home comforts.
5. And you're guarenteed to need this.
6. Shower gel. Because staying clean is very important.
7. A sense of fun is VITAL.
8. As is music, of course.
9. An air-horn. Always an air-horn.
10. Finally, a sense of adventure is a MUST.
Safe road tripping!