7 Reasons It's Impossible Not To Love Patrick Stump
12 May 2015, 12:42 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
All hail Patrick Stump!
This is a picture of Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy circa 2005.
This is also a picture of Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy circa 2015.
The mutton chops might be a little shorter but he's still the same Patrick.
In the last 12 years Patrick has put out 6 albums with the band as well as a solo album and EP. We love all the members of Fall Out Boy, but there are just some things about Patrick that gets us all fired up.
1. Like the fact that he has done vocals for over 30 other bands.
Yeah, he is that good.
2. And the fact that his solo project was actually extremely awesome and underrated.
3. But more importantly, how can you not love someone who owns Batman pyjamas?
4. We're also 100% here for fellow Game of Thrones fans.
I'm pretty sure Game of Thrones only exists to ruin my mood on Sunday nights. Yet I still watch. Go figure.— Patrick Stump (@PatrickStump) June 2, 2014
5. This video of Patrick covering John Legend is physically killing us.
6. I mean, just look at this fleshy mammal.
7. He is probably the most soulful person in Pop punk. As evidenced by this gif of him doing a never ending vocal run.
You go, Patrick. You do those vocal runs.