17 Iconic Netflix Inspired Pins To Help You Show Off Your TV Obsessions
2 March 2018, 16:00
For anyone who loves a good Netflix binge sesh.
I don't know about you, but when I'm obsessed with something I need everyone to know it. Posters and t-shirts are all well and good, but sometimes you just need a tiny little reminder of your favourite TV characters and shows.
Here are just a few pins inspired by Netflix shows that will make your inner TV nerd SO happy.
1) Praise Barb pin inspired by Stranger Things- £7.00
Barb, we hardly knew ye. Buuut, we will remember you with this iconic enamel pin. You'll need this pin to wear when you defend your thesis on Why Barb deserved better.
2) San Junipero pin inspired by Black Mirror- £9.76
As if we didn't ALREADY want to pack our bags and move to San Junipero. We'll be rocking this pin until San Junipero is made into a real place.
3) Todd Chavez pin inspired by Bojack Horseman - £7.51
TRULY obsessed with this Todd Chavez pin. Bojack's sidekick deserves to go everywhere with you.
4) The OA pin inspired by The OA - £8.00
I'm actually NOT okay because this OA pin is so nerdy and perfect.
5) Luke's Diner pin inspired by Gilmore Girls - £6.01
Don't talk to me unless you have ordered one of these for yourself and everyone in your immediate family. Positive vibes only, thanks.
6) Netflix and kill pin - £6.00
Oh, this is good. This is real good.
7) Daredevil mask pin inspired by Daredevil- £7.51
Wouldn't you scream if you saw this out in the wild? It's just so dang cool.
8) Baby slut pin inspired by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - £3.75
Now you and Titus can have matching Baby slut shirts. OR you could even start a baby slut club at your school with this as the official merch. Just spitballing here.
9) Joyce Byers pin inspired by Stranger Things - £9.01
This is so badass. Even if your friends didn't get the reference, it's still a hella cool pin to walk around with. But, let's face it. If your friends don't get the reference you need to treat them to a Stranger Things marathon.
10) Dead dove do not eat pin inspired by Arrested Development - £7.51
Please, when I die, bury me with my 'dead dove do not eat' pin. I have no other requests.
11) Pinot noir pin inspired by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - £4.50
Pinot noir, caviar, Myanmar, mid-sized car.
12) San Junipero pin inspired by Black Mirror - £9.76
Yeah, don't mind us. We'll be willing San Junipero into existence via this pin.
13) Bojack Horseman "I have no self control" pin inspired by Bojack Horseman - £8.17
Iconic show. Iconic quote. Iconic pin.
14) Stranger Things inspired mornings are for coffee and contemplation pin - £7.00
Classic season one Hopper saying the things you truly feel in your soul.
15) Luke Cage inspired swear jar pin - £7.51
The swear jar from Luke Cage is an enamel pin you can walk around in real life with and it's so freaking cool.
16) Stranger Things inspired Eleven pin - £9.00
Eleven from Stranger Things looks like a total badass on this pin that captures a pivotal scene in season 2.
17) Iron Fist inspired pin - £7.51
For anyone who watched Iron Fist and couldn't get it out of their head for days.