16 Reasons You Should Absolutely NEVER Ever Dye Your Hair
27 February 2017, 15:42 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
It's a no from me.
Sick and tired of your boring old natural hair colour? Thinking about dyeing it a bright and vibrant colour to express your personality and creativity? Don't. Whoever told you dyeing your hair was a good thing was 100% wrong. And here's all the reasons why.
1) Honestly, just don't ever dye your hair.
2) It'll never look amazing and glorious.
3) No matter how hard you try, it won't look good.
4) No one will ever compliment you.
5) No one will ever stop you in the street and say "Oh my god, your hair looks incredible."
6) Dyeing your hair is literally the dullest thing you can ever hope to do.
7) If you're brunette, you should never dye your hair bright colours because the roots will show.
8) The same goes for redheads - it never ends well.
9) Green hair is awful and never looks good.
10) Bright hair and dark eyebrows is literally the worst combination in the world.
11) Dyeing your hair is social suicide.
12) Grey hair is for old people.
13) You will stand out for ALL the wrong reasons.
14) Rainbows are not stunning in anyway shape or form.
15) Anyone who dyes their hair is completely unimaginative and lacking in creativity.
16) You should absolutely not do it. Ever. It does NOT look majestic AF in anyway, shape or form.