10 Things Only People Obsessed With Skinny Jeans Will Understand
5 December 2016, 16:51 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
*sings* I can't feel my legs when I wear youuuu!
You could probably say that the day you started wearing skinny jeans was the day you really started living. Now, you won't even look at a pair of jeans if the ankle isn't cutting off your circulation. Of course skinny jeans are an emotional roller coaster, so here are 10 things only people who are obsessed with skinny jeans will understand.
1) That feeling when you pull on your skinny jeans and you feel like you're putting on your uniform.
Nothing has ever felt so ~right~.
2) But we all know the struggle of trying to take off that extra tight pair you reserve for special occasions.
It's like they've grown roots and embedded themselves into your legs. *cries in denim*
3) When someone suggests you try a pair of boot cut jeans and you have to politely tell them "No way in hell."
You take that BACK!
4) When your jeans are just way too tight around the waist it feels like your soul keeps trying to escape your body.
"Is it ok if I stand up during this 8 hour flight? My jeans are more of a health hazard than the turbulence, Captain."
5) Or that moment when you're wearing high waisted skinnies and you eat a good meal and you can't zip them back up.
The hardest decision you'll ever have to make: go large on the fries or suffer for your aesthetic?
6) Skinny jeans are practically your squad's uniform.
On Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, we wear skinny jeans!
7) That surreal moment when you realise you ONLY own skinny jeans.
It's not a lifestyle, it's a religion.
8) You never buy a pair of shoes if they look awkward with your skinnies.
That's why your wardrobe is stocked with Converse and DMs, isn't it?
9) When someone in your family makes some sly comment about your skinnies you just tell them whats up.
You guys just don't understand... this is a *LOOK*.
10) And the bottom line is, you would genuinely consider quitting a job if they said you couldn't wear skinny jeans.