15 Times The Internet Got Way Too Real About People Who #AlwaysWearBlack
23 March 2016, 16:07 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
Black on black on black on black on black.
Wearing black is not just a choice, it's a lifestyle. In fact, it's practically an art form and you should never let anyone tell you otherwise.
But sometimes it gets just a little bit tooooooo real...
1) This is ALWAYS your first thought in the morning...
2) And then you make your final decision. It's always a good one.
3) You've already adopted this as your new mantra.
4) You read this as sarcasm, didn't you?
5) This question is probably number one on your list of annoying FAQs... complete with colourful response.
6) Sometimes, the pros and cons can make you angry...
When your whole wardrobe is black, you gotta always have a lint roller handy— (@ItsRaniiiii) October 24, 2015
7) Sometimes they make you cry cause they're so accurate...
8) And sometimes they make you cry laugh.
9) But like, why be Jessica Rabbit when you can be Morticia Addams, amiright?!
10) This is probably something you'd say 9 times a day. AT LEAST.
11) This picture is literally enough to turn into a real life heart eye emoji.
13) At this point, the internet is basically reading you to hell and back.
yesterday I wore black clothes. today I'm wearing black clothes. tomorrow I'll wear black clothes.— Eden Gallardo (@iamedeng) October 22, 2015
14) But at least you've got your annual wardrobe on lock.
I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color— Sincerely Tumblr (@SincerelyTumblr) October 28, 2015
When in doubt...