10 Spooky AF Bath Products To Release Your Inner Goth
28 October 2016, 17:12 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
TONIGHT WE BATHE IN HELL.
Remember when we told you about that black bath bomb? God, who could even forget something so majestic and spooky?! Ever since then, we've been on the hunt for more bath bombs that reflect our aesthetic as well as that glorious black bath bomb did. So it's only fitting that we share with you the spookiest bath products we've had saved in our bookmarks! Brace yourselves...
1) We spoke with some spirits on a Ouija board, and they said you need this Ouija bath bomb from
2) This 'Love Lies Bleeding' bath bomb from Pop Natural is a glittery af skull. Also it turns your evening soak into an ACTUAL bloodbath.
3) This coffin bath bomb from Witch Baby is actual magic. Grey bath bomb to pink? Must be witchcraft tbh.
4) You’ll never lose this ouija board soap. Because IT GLOWS IN THE DARK.
7) This black skull bath bomb speaks to us on a molecular level. Also it contains a hidden surprise...
8) Wanna turn your tub into a night sky as dark as your soul (complete with golden stars)? Hex Bomb have GOT you.
9) Speaking of the night sky, no bath is complete without its very own full moon soap tbh.
10) We looked deep into our souls, and it turns out they’re made purely from this black shower gel from Lush, which also smells hella good fyi.
Brb, off to run a bath rn.