13 Tim Burton Inspired Tattoos That'll Make Your Gothic Dreams Come True
17 November 2016, 13:42 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
Actual works of art.
Three of the things that we at PopBuzz HQ love most in this world: Tim Burton movies, fan art and tattoos. So what do you get when you throw them all in a mixing bowl? Thirteen of the most incredible Tim Burton inspired tattoos known to man, that's what!
1) Because who wouldn't want a portrait of Jack the Pumpkin King on their arm?
2) Well, maybe if that's a bit much then why not opt for a minimal profile of your favourite skeleton bae?
3) Or you know... you could just get his adorable ghost dog tatted on your body!
4) Tag yourself, I'm Shock.
5) The Corpse Bride makes for literally the best tattoo ever.
6) She looks even more gorgeous in colour!
7) Scraps is, hands down, the best Tim Burton dog... Sorry Zero, don't @ me.
8) Who knew a full length tattoo of Burton's original Edward Scissorhands sketch would make such an insane look!
9) Why not put a spin on Scissorhands by turning him into a Kewpie doll? Melanie Martinez would love it!
10) Keep it strange and unusual with a bit of Beetlejuice action. #WinonaForever
11) Kidnap the Sandy Claws!
12) If subtlety is your thing, this Voodoo Girl inspired pin cushion is EVERYTHING!
13) And you and bae can always opt for low-key matching Jack and Sally Disney inspired tatts!
BRB, just heading to the tattoo shop...