9 WTF Swimsuits That Are So Weird We Can't Believe They Exist
14 June 2017, 14:46
Um...see you at the pool?
We don't often overthink swimsuits because they're just a few pieces of cloth that make sure people don't see all your bits. Some people have, however, given quite a lot of thought to swimsuit designs. Probably too much thought.
Here are a few bathing suits that could have used an editor of some sort.
1)This long sleeved off shoulder bathing suit by Amir Slama is really something else.
2) Here's a sharkini in case you were wondering where to get one.
via Etsy user ButterMakesMeHappy
3) When I think of summer I think long sleeves, turtle necks, and latex, naturally.
via Etsy user BrightAndShinyLatex
4) It's a bit...much.
5) Something something, bigger on the inside. Something something.
via Etsy user Fit2btiedclothing
6) A bit formal, no?
7) I came to the beach to have a good time and now I'll probably have nightmares about your swimsuit for a week.
8) If anyone figures out what is happening please let me know.
9) Christmas meets some kind of zombie Rudolph, so I guess I'll see you at the pool.
____ ____ ____ ____ ____
Listen to the #PopBuzzPodcast with Jake Johnson and Annabelle Wallis from The Mummy right here or subscribe for free on iTunes to get new episodes sent straight to your phone every Friday.