12 Amazing Performances You Need To See From The Summertime Ball
6 June 2015, 22:29 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
What. A. Day.
Capital FM put on another epic Summertime Ball in London today (July 6) and, if you weren't one of the 80,000 people in the crowd, don't worry - these were the best bits.
1) When One Direction performed without Zayn Malik for only the second time in the UK and Harry's chest totally blew everyone away.
2) Fifth Harmony were totally 'Worth It'.
3) When Kelly Clarkson rolled back the years with this performance of 'Since U Been Gone'.
4) Jason Derulo was our jam.
5) The afternoon had barely begun when Meghan Trainor decided that today was going to be all about bass.
6) Rita Ora brought her new single 'Poison' to the Ball and 80,000 people agreed that it was their new summer anthem.
7) We really, really, really liked it when Carly Rae Jepsen did this.
8) Not gonna lie, Olly Murs was a real troublemaker.
9) Things went BANG. BANG. thanks to Ariana.
10) Nathan Sykes performed his new song 'More Than You'll Never Know'
11) And Martin Garrix basically reminded everyone why he's the best superstar DJ on the planet.
12) Salute, salute!