6 Songs That Prove Tinashe's Point - We Need More Female Collaborations
14 November 2014, 09:14 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
Because they rule, ok?
In an interview with Fuse this week, Tinashe made a great point that there just aren't enough female collaborations these days.
Although this year we've seen hook-ups with artists including Ariana Grande, Jessie J and Nicki Minaj, there just haven't been enough.
That needs to change, so we decided to round-up a few of our favourites that totally validate Tinashe's statement.
1) In 2001, Eve and Gwen Stefani dropped 'Let Me Blow Ya Mind' and it genuinely blew everyone's mind.
2) 'Telephone', Lady Gaga and Beyonce duet's from 2009 that's definitely still one of the best pop songs of the century.
3) Iggy Azalea and Charlie XCX totally nailed it with 'Fancy'.
4) Sometimes two females isn't enough, Christina Aguilera, Pink, Mya and Lil Kim hooked-up on 'Lady Marmalade' in 2002'.
5) It's time to throw it right back to 1998 for 'The Boy Is Mine' by Brandy and Monica.
6) And finally, the massively infectious 'Problem' by Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea.