17 Dream "American Horror Story" Themes That We Would Actually Kill To See
24 November 2016, 15:55 | Updated: 6 November 2017, 10:54
American Horror Story: Poor Decisions
Now that the latest season of American Horror Story is over, it's time to start speculating about the theme of the next one! (We're still holding out for AHS: Ghost Cruise Ship tbh.) Anyone got any thoughts yet? The internet has a lot of feelings about what the next season should be about and honestly, each one is as horrifying as the next.
1) PLOT: It's a documentary style season following Ryan Murphy trying to write a season finale.
American Horror Story: Poor Decisions— YOU NAME IT! (@KidFury) September 15, 2016
2) PLOT: Sarah Paulson plays every character and everyone manages to survive.
Next year be like American Horror Story: Season 7, starring Sarah Paulson, Sarah Paulson, Sarah Paulson, and yes, Sarah Paulson. #AHSRoanoke— regina phalange (@FightOnGaga) November 17, 2016
3) PLOT: This season follows Ryan Murphy as he attempts to lure Jessica Lange back onto the show.
American Horror Story: No Jessica Lange— Shennessy. (@ShenaeCurry) September 15, 2016
4) PLOT: Angela Bassett's mission, if she chooses to accept it, is to travel around the country putting middle-aged straight white men in their place. It'll be so good, she'll win awards that she's not even eligible for.
American Horror Story season six: straight white men in their late 40s to early 50s— nataleigh (@natisnotlame) November 20, 2016
5) PLOT: *sighs* You know where this is going...
American Horror Story Season 7: 2016-2020— Al (@MiamiHooookah) November 9, 2016
6) PLOT: It's basically like The Purge. Brendon Urie will guest star.
American Horror Story Season 7: Everyone After This Election— Lxxy Gray (@LxxyTheFreak) November 10, 2016
7) PLOT: Actually, this one is more like American Crime Story.
American Horror Story: Democracy— Benedict Townsend (@BenedictTown) November 9, 2016
8) PLOT: It's just a stream of Facebook Lives from the first annual Hunger Games USA. Every tribute is given a brand new iPhone to film the entire thing themselves.
Looks like American Horror Story season 7 is a live broadcast.— Amy Synnott (@synno_) November 9, 2016
9) PLOT: For 10 episodes, Evan Peters goes through your inbox, full of rejection emails from unpaid internships that require at least 30+ years of experience.
american horror story season six: trying to get a summer internship— connor r. perrett (@connorperrett) March 29, 2016
10) PLOT: The entire cast of Roanoke returns for another sequel, except it's mid-Spring and the pollen count is high. Kathy Bates sneezes in every scene. She wins an Emmy for it.
American Horror Story: Allergy Season— amy (@amymyyy) April 23, 2015
11) PLOT: Shot on handheld cameras in real time, the season follows Cuba Gooding Jr locked in a bathroom, trying to create a distraction so he can flush the toilet a second time without Lady Gaga noticing.
American horror story season 8:— Armando Acosta (@mandomanziel) November 13, 2016
Having to flush the toilet a second time while at your friend's house
12) PLOT: A group of millennials head off on the holiday of a lifetime only to discover that the hotel doesn't have any wifi.
American Horror Story: No Wifi— ルーク (@LSpiritfriend) December 8, 2015
13) PLOT: Evan Peters is forced to do a solo presentation in front of his English Lit class every day for the rest of the year or he dies.
american horror story: speaking in front of the class— alicia (@aliciaanicoleee) March 17, 2015
14) PLOT: Taissa Farmiga sets up a Tinder account only to be matched with serial killers and fuccbois. Nightmare.
American Horror Story: Tinder— SNAP: Henrytado (@Henrytado) September 1, 2016
15) PLOT: A crying Sarah Paulson sitting in a tiny room surrounded by phones ringing off the hook.
American Horror Story: Making Phone Calls— Katie Wingfield (@Katie_Wingfield) October 20, 2015
16) PLOT: Kathy Bates spends 6 hours in an online queue for Twenty One Pilots tickets only to realise they've completely sold out.
american horror story: sold out concerts— grecia (@electragrecia) August 20, 2015
17) PLOT: It's just you, staring at your reflection in a blank screen because your favourite show just got cancelled.
American Horror Story: Cancelled— zach (@zach_vaught) June 25, 2016
___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Catch Brendon Urie on the #PopBuzzPodcast right now. Subscribe for free on iTunes to get new episodes sent straight to your phone every Wednesday.