24 Brutal "American Horror Story" Memes That Sum Up The Whole Damn Show
15 August 2017, 15:14 | Updated: 6 November 2017, 10:54
Stress level: Nora Montgomery
It is a well known fact that American Horror Story is the most memeable TV show of all time. So once you've calculated and voted for your favourite AHS season of all time, then - AND ONLY THEN - do you have permission to feast upon these absolutely savage American Horror Story memes.
1) Your life was significantly more colourful before October 5, 2011.
Before and after watching american horror story pic.twitter.com/smaKS39EJf— AmericanHorrorStory (@TheAhsPosts) November 9, 2014
2) Every episode without Evan Peters in it is a waste of your time and energy.
me when I watch AHS and don't see Evan Peters pic.twitter.com/OYq7hcZv1f— AmericanHorrorStory (@TheAhsPosts) June 12, 2017
3) Literally every time someone asks you to explain the show.
Explaining American Horror Story like pic.twitter.com/IBunBBZSuM— AmericanHorrorStory (@TheAhsPosts) May 8, 2017
4) RIP to Lana Banana's non-existent music career.
5) You whenever someone tries to drag your love of Tate Langdon, the greatest character in AHS history.
6) Honestly, you don't know why you expected it to be any different.
7) Do you ever sit and think about how Ryan Murphy has a type? And then realise that it's probably your type too.
how am i supposed to tell these crackers apart all season pic.twitter.com/U3rmJlqChB— lyssa (@FAJlTA) October 8, 2015
8) You live every day on the same stress level as all Lily Rabe characters tbh.
Stress level: Nora Montgomery pic.twitter.com/VIGVCJGsKP— Relatable Quotes (@RelatableQuote) March 25, 2015
9) How many bibles have you worn down so far?
10) RT this every year until Jessica Lange returns. #RIPButNotReally
In loving memory of Jessica Lange. She aint dead she just aint in this season. #AHSHotel pic.twitter.com/LS8EzJrmTP— Beyoncé Reactions (@ReactionBeyonce) October 8, 2015
11) EVERY. SINGLE. SEASON.
12) Once you see it, you'll NEVER be able to unsee it.
13) In fact, basically ALL of Spongebob has predicted the seasons of AHS.
14) Forget Roanoke, this is you on any given afternoon trying to figure out how all the seasons are connected.
How this whole season of AHS felt #AHSRoanoke #AHS6 pic.twitter.com/OJ0mfisezt— Katie (@katierestucc16) November 17, 2016
15) She's got one now so we're good.
Please give Sarah Paulson the Emmy she deserves before she gets lung cancer pic.twitter.com/nCPdJMIlQ6— what (@chanelpuke) May 29, 2016
16) Sarah Paulson as Hypodermic Sally but also Billie Dean Howard possessed by the ghost of Bette AND Dot Tattler being interviewed by Lana Winters who is cosplaying as Cordelia Foxx. Directed by Audrey Tindall.
Sarah Paulson playing Audrey Tindall portraying the role of Shelby Miller and returning as Lana Winters #AHSRoanoke #AHS pic.twitter.com/LwL4IcKg1L— Geena DiBiase (@geenadibiase) November 17, 2016
17) The greatest Valentine's Day card you'll ever hope to receive.
18) Look at this poetic, full circle journey.
19) Justice for Lily Rabe I S2G!
20) Literally you when they scrapped the theme tune for that one season.
Me at Ryan Murphy for not having an Intro this season. #AHS6 pic.twitter.com/j2NceR63Qe— socialmario (@SocialMario96) September 15, 2016
21) But also you when it drops at the beginning of every other season...
22) Whenever anyone so much as breathes the word "Supreme" in your general direction.
23) The accuracy is so painful.
24) AHS Season 7: Murder White House with clowns.
____ ____ ____ ____ ____
Listen to the #PopBuzzPodcast with Riverdale’s KJ Apa right here or subscribe for free on iTunes to get new episodes sent straight to your phone every Friday.