15 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Moments That Will Make You Laugh In Between Your Sobs
11 May 2018, 19:50 | Updated: 11 May 2018, 19:53
RENEW BROOKLYN NINE-NINE.
You've probably heard the news that Brooklyn Nine Nine is out at Fox after five glorious seasons. The internet isn't willing to lose the beloved show without a fight, and some networks are even eyeing the comedy for a pick up (helloooo, Hulu).
Amidst all the chaos and panic, let's all try and remember why we loved (and still love!) B99.
1) I think we can all agree than none of us want to live in a world where Gina Linetti is not on television.
She's the human version of the 100 emoji, what can we say?
2) And no one delivers a dry punchline like Captain Holt.
No offense but Captain Holt is my dad and I love him.
3) If you don't think about this scene once a day, you're a sucker.
Sidebar, where did they find such good singers for this cold open?!
4) Boyle's wholesomeness is unparalleled and that's a fact, not an opinion.
'Boyle Bingo' which celebrates the greatness known as Charles Boyle. Gosh, I love Boyle. #Brooklyn99 pic.twitter.com/tTVEqawVX6— Ahmar Khan (@AhmarSKhan) May 11, 2018
So sweet and so unaware. He's like the world's sweetest puppy.
5) Jake is you AF. Admit it.
We love a frugal (broke) king.
6) Two LGBT characters of colour in PRIME TIME? Yeah, Fox better run me my show.
not only is it a comedy but it gives us important moments like this @iamstephbeatz #renewb99 pic.twitter.com/3iTxd99WHK— b99 (@DailyBrooklyn99) May 10, 2018
But seriously, Holt and Diaz thriving as gay and bisexual characters on one of the most beloved and progressive comedy shows is just a lot for my heart.
7) Hitchcock and Scully. RT if you agree.
Name a more iconic duo. I will not wait.
8) LIKE YEAST!!!
forever iconic pic.twitter.com/VVKDzLCf2T— b99 (@DailyBrooklyn99) May 10, 2018
Don't lie. You've given your best friend that look before.
9) Jake's police work is unparalleled.
yes this is the show I love #renewb99 pic.twitter.com/A9wJNEFnop— b99 (@DailyBrooklyn99) May 11, 2018
10 minutes with Peralta and you'd crack.
10) "It's a box of shapes and it contains ONLY...the truth."
We love a dynamic.
11) Cool cool coool cool cool cool
cooool cool cool
12) Find me a better group dynamic than this.
13) Underrated scene partners.
14) I think about Gina taking off her brown wig to reveal her natural brown hair at least once a day.
Like, what a power move.
15) Jake and Amy are so soft. I need a moment.
Fox may be ready to pass on another season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, but we're still holding out major hope for a pick up from one of the major streaming services. I mean, how could anyone let this gold disappear before its time?