18 Times The Cast Of "Stranger Things" Had You Reaching For The Adoption Papers
13 September 2016, 16:17 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
PROTECT THE CHILDREN AT ALL COSTS.
If you haven't watched "Stranger Things" yet, then what are you doing with your life? If you have, you'll have probably fallen madly in love with the incredible cast of the show - Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven), Caleb McLaughlin (Lucas), Gaten Matarazzo (Dustin) and Finn Wolfhard (Mike) in particular. In fact, those damn kids have probably had you considering adoption since episode one, haven't they?
If you know of a TV cast cuter and better than this one, please @ me. Here's all the moments during their recent press tour that have had you reaching for those adoption papers.
1) When they posed for this selfie and you suddenly saw yourself as a mother of three.
2) When you realise Aaron Paul and his flawless wife beat you to the punch with the adoption papers for Eleven.
3) When Eleven served face and proved she was a resourceful Queen - the exact qualities you've always wanted in a child.
4) When Barb made an iconic appearance and you suddenly had the urge to swear to protect her everyday for the rest of your life.
5) When Lucas refused to say Badass and he was too damn precious to handle.
6) When Eleven rapped the entire Nicki Minaj verse on "Monster" and you were like "YES. You can be the Blue Ivy to my Beyonce."
7) When they pulled these faces and you just cried at how much better they are at being an adult than you.
8) When these two were adorably adorable and it was way too adorable for your non-adorable self to handle.
9) When Mike was so precious and you just couldn't.
10) *shoves adoption papers through the letter box*
11) When each one of these faces cleared your skin, erased your debt, put food on your table and helped you pass all your exams.
12) When Dustin revealed he had started taking selfies with fans instead of the other way around and your heart broke into a million pieces.
13) When it became clear how supportive they were of each other during filming.
14) When you realised Dustin is more financially stable and savvy than you will ever be.
15) When Mike REKT Jimmy Fallon and you knew immediately that you'd need him on your side when the apocalypse does down.
16) When Lucas did 22 push ups in one go and you thought, "Damn, I need to legally adopt him so he can be my personal fitness mentor."
17) When the boys revealed their "Stranger Things" scrapbook plans and you cried a little bit.
18) And of course... when they were in character being way too precious. *weeps*