13 Times Cole Sprouse And KJ Apa Were The Most Iconic Duo
23 June 2017, 14:43
I love my dads.
When KJ Apa and Cole Sprouse first started working on Riverdale, they came to realize that it was best buds for life. Judging from their many social media posts, trips together, and promo appearances, they're actually great friends and my soul is at peace knowing they are pals.
1) Whatever is going on here is truly great.
2) Why do I love when they sling their arms around each other like this?
3) When the two of them read semi-sexual tweets to each other. A classic.
4) When their cute camping trip involved lots of flossing.
Imagine you're outside in complete darkness. All you have is a disposable camera. You can't see anything... but you can hear squeaking? You chuck the flash on on your camera and take a shot directly in front of you, only to be surprised by a small boy, staring straight at you, flossing his teeth. This was your shot
6) A concept: KJ and Cole do a country western film.
7) You only smush your face against the friends you love best.
9) When they played the Newlywed game and they couldn't keep it together.
10) Every single solitary time Cole photographed KJ.
11) I want a whole TV show that revolves around this picture.
12) Fun fact: I have this photo framed in my foyer (not really, but I should???)
13) Why do I live for Cole's little dance??
14) A new show where Archie and Jughead drop out of school to work in construction and take dance classes at night. CW commission this please.