18 Life-Changing Lessons From Cole Sprouse's Twitter In 2016
14 December 2016, 14:01 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
"Dead on the inside counts too."
There's been some truly great moments on Twitter in 2016. Remember #KimExposedTaylorParty? What a day that was! But nothing on Twitter has been as life-changing and iconic as Cole Sprouse's existential tweeting spree over the past year. Let's take a deep dive into the realest, thought-provoking content Cole has provided us with in the past twelve months of turmoil.
1) When he realised a lot of things - like how you've probably been naked in a Taco Bell bathroom once or twice in your life.
Wears overalls into tacobell bathroom. Gets naked in a tacobell bathroom.— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) January 3, 2016
2) When he mastered the art of suspense.
End all your sentences with a comma to keep your audience looking for more,— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) January 7, 2016
3) When he got hella real about grammar and made you question everything.
I'm not okay with the fact that the word singular can be plural and plural can be singular. Singulars, more like SIN•gulars #amirite— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) January 20, 2016
4) When he spoke passionately about the glo-up we all dream of.
I'm so glad that my transition from college student to meme has been only kinda painful.— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) January 28, 2016
5) When he revealed the truth about believing in spiritual figures.
Santa is just a gateway drug to Jesus.— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) February 3, 2016
6) When he unveiled his fool-proof hack for exposing anyone who dares creep on your browser history.
*Sneezes violently all over keyboard*- "Ah yes, now anyone looking at my browser history will get sick x2."— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) February 23, 2016
7) When he threw this inspiring quote out into the world.
Be the vape dad everyone knows you can be~— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) February 29, 2016
8) When he nailed your entire aesthetic in less than 140 characters.
Corporate for the cash, indie for the fash.— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) March 3, 2016
9) When he let us know what to look out for when a fukboi strikes.
"Can I take a pic?...Bro say something it's a video!" -fukboi anthem— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) March 27, 2016
10) Ed Balls
Ed Balls— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) April 28, 2016
11) When he warned us about the dangers of perfectly put together grandmothers.
Never trust a grandma that doesn't have lipstick all over her teeth.— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) May 17, 2016
12) When he shared the secret to a successful booty call.
Butt dial your booty call— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) June 22, 2016
13) And when he shared the sweet secret nectar that can create a world famous tumblr.
The key to a successful Tumblr is a balance between pictures of pale buttcheeks on bedsheets and sweeping private landscapes with pale butts— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) June 26, 2016
14) When he revealed some personal information that has been a close guarded secret for most of his career.
The M in my name stands for Mcdonalds, please stop asking— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) July 2, 2016
15) When he taught us the true goal of success.
You ain't nothing unless your feet are a popular Google search. #StepUp— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) July 19, 2016
16) When he taught the importance of not being a trash bag to your parents.
Don't be the weird kid that ignores a parent's phone call because you're with friends.— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) July 22, 2016
17) When he made us sit and think about the meaningless things that come out of our mouths every day.
I don't really know the back of my hands ~that~ well. Why are you spending so much time looking at the back of your hands?— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) September 12, 2016
18) And when he said what we were all thinking.