13 times Dylan Sprouse and Barbara Palvin gave us all couple goals in 2018
19 December 2018, 17:28 | Updated: 19 December 2018, 17:30
Because they're just so darn cute.
Move aside, Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart, there's another couple we are completely obsessed with. While the world wondered whether the Riverdale duo were actually getting it on irl we have been keeping tabs on Cole's twin brother, Dylan Sprouse. Dylan has been dating supermodel Barbara Palvin and their relationship is too adorable for words.
The genetically-blessed pair are thought to have been together since early 2018, but Hungarian-born Barbara only made it Instagram official in August. Ever since, their feeds have been filled with declarations of love, cute photos and red carpet appearances. We're not insanely jealous at all…
Of course, we knew Dylan was The One when he brought Barbara burgers at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Ah, forever reminding us just how painfully single we are. So here are some of our favourite Bylan (or Darbara?!) moments from 2018.
1) When Barbara wished Dylan a happy birthday in the cutest way possible.
Barbara posted this sweet selfie to wish her beau a happy 26th birthday in August, calling him the "biggest present of all". We're not crying, you're crying!
2) That time Barbara and Dylan served couple AND clear skin goals.
The duo hit up the Sziget Festival in Budapest in August and were left "exhausted". So this is how they look after a festival!? Drop the skin routine, guys.
3) When they made PDA okay.
Is there anything more wholesome than this kiss?
4) That time they gave us serious vacay envy.
Urgh. We want to holiday with the Palvin-Sprouses.
5) Barbara and Dylan just being icons at the Harpers Bazaar Icon's Party.
Name a more iconic duo... we'll wait.
6) When they dropped jaws at the Vanity Fair x Saks Fifth Avenue party.
Daniel Craig is reportedly bowing out of Bond and Dylan just so happens to be an actor with a Bond girl-esque girlfriend... let's make this happen.
7) When they served minimalistic outfit goals.
Dylan proved he could easily mingle with the fashion crowd at Hugo Boss' New York Fashion Week show.
8) Their Halloween outfits were ridiculously good too.
Honestly, what's cuter than couple's Halloween outfits?!
9) When Dylan cheered Babz on from the audience *wipes tears*
Dylan couldn't miss Barbara's proud moment when she took to the Victoria's Secret runway in November for the first time since 2012.
10) That time Dylan showed up with a Shake Shack bag and we knew he was Mr Right.
Yep, he's definitely a keeper.
11) C'mon, they even wear matching hats.
These co-ordinating outfits are all we really need in this world.
12) When Barbara gushed about "perfect" Dylan to Vogue Australia.
In a video with Vogue Australia in November, Barbara said she'd been single for six years before dating Dylan, and he was totally worth the wait. "It's not normal for me to have a boyfriend," she said. "I was single for six years. It did pay off, I feel like I found the perfect guy. He's very kind and gentle." Aww.
13) When they both served face.
Can they just stop now, it's a little unfair.