17 Things You'll Only Understand If You're The Eleven Of Your Friendship Group
7 September 2016, 17:22 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
Eggo waffles on fleek.
As soon as we first saw Eleven on Stranger Things, we knew that she was going to be one of our favourite characters. She represents that one person in the friendship group who's a little bit weirder than everybody else. If you're anything like us, then you're probably the Eleven of your friendship group too.
1. You're known for experimenting with your hair.
2. But you've got many hidden talents.
3. You take people on their word.
4. And you're put downs are swift and brutal.
5. People have noticed you've got quite an intense stare.
6. Your friends always have your back.
7. People think you have weird eating habits.
8. Tbf you do take it to the next level.
9. You're relationship status is always: 'it's complicated'
10. Maybe your first kiss wasn't as remarkable as you'd hoped.
11. But it was still kinda cute when you think about it.
12. And, yes, you can definitely do both.
Get you a girl that can do both pic.twitter.com/JpWL9Sn2nX— Stranger Things (@itsSTquotes) September 1, 2016
13. When you're a low key savage online but pretend to be normal around your family.
14. You're not particularly fond of the outside world.
15. And your bedroom is a dark, dank place.
16. You know you can be a bit weird at times.
17. But you're friends are cool with it, and that's all that matters.