27 Love Island Memes That Are 100% Your Type On Paper
14 July 2017, 12:36 | Updated: 14 July 2017, 12:39
The floor is Amber.
The only thing better than sitting down at 9pm on a weekday evening with an ice cold bevvy to watch Montana be a legend in the Love Island villa is sitting down at 9pm on a weekday evening with an ice cold bevvy, opening Twitter and spend the next hour live-tweeting how much Montana is being a legend in the Love Island villa.
It's official, the memes of Love Island might actually be better than the actual show and here's some of the best. Not a single melt in sight.
1) He's so my type on paper so I'm gonna put all my eggs in one basket and hope no one steps on my toes.
2) If that fails... life's over tbh.
3) Next time someone tries to mug you and the girls off, show 'em this.
3) Sometimes, it's meant to be.
4) See, this is why you need to keep yourself in everyone's business.
5) I am Montana, Montana is me.
6) The floor is going a whole day without whining at any and every given opportunity.
7) And again.
8) AND AGAIN.
9) Can someone just give Chris a break?
10) How did the most annoying islander become the most relatable?
11) *side eyes Marcel*
12) Muggy Mike, back at it again.
13) Unless they're paying your bills, pay them bitches no mind.
14) This is me.
15) "You know what I can smell? Ham and cheese MELT."
16) When you're playing 'Most Likely To' and things get a bit toooooo naughty.
17) Turns out Joanne the Scammer can shape shift into a personal trainer from Essex.
18) When you get the Ick for yourself.
Seeing your snaps the morning after realising you weren't as funny as you thought pic.twitter.com/qu8Oa3Uir0— dani (@DaniEmilyx) July 9, 2017
19) You not stopping, babe?
When u arguing with bae and he let you have your own way pic.twitter.com/UszNL821x6— lauren wilkinson (@l_wilkinsonx) July 3, 2017
21) We've all been there.
23) *stares straight into the camera*
When they text you first.. pic.twitter.com/WAupjABime— Roman Kemp (@romankemp) July 11, 2017
26) This one's not actually a meme but OMFG.
Whys Liam Gallagher got a pic of Dom from Love Island on his phone pic.twitter.com/rlru3MB6jh— sophie (@sophxthompson) July 5, 2017