13 Reasons Why Jughead Is The Worst Character On Riverdale
10 March 2017, 11:30 | Updated: 18 January 2018, 16:39
If you've been watching Riverdale lately then there's almost certainly one thing on your mind, and it's not who killed Jason Blossom. It's Riverdale's worst character, Jughead Jones. Don't believe us? Let us break it down for you.
1. You know it, I know it, Jughead Jones is the worst.
2. Honestly, how dare he be so independent and broody. This is unacceptable.
3. Put your hand up if you've been personally victimised by Jughead's eyebrow.
4. And he has *zero* sense of humour.
5. Wanna be Jughead’s friend? DON’T. He literally will not stop caring about your feelings and considering your emotions.
6. He's seriously needs to lighten up too.
7. Want the deets on his love life? NOPE. You're not getting anything.
8. Oh we're not done yet.
9. Yep. Can we talk about how *terrible* he looks in hats.
10. Someone burn that beanie.
11. Poor Betty has fallen for it and we don't think she can be saved.
12. Couldn't ship this even if we tried. Nope. Not at all.
13. Jughead really needs to 'do a Miss Grundy' and leave Riverdale for good.