13 Signs You And Your Mom Are Actually Rory And Lorelai Gilmore
16 November 2016, 20:02 | Updated: 8 May 2017, 17:09
You might not have realized before but...
We're just as excited as you are for the return of Gilmore Girls. So excited, in fact, that we've begun to realize that our relationship to dear old mumsy is more like Rory and Lorelai than we thought.
1) You've been bonding over your love of greasy food for as long as you can remember.
2) Neither of you are morning people...that's for sure.
3) She makes this face at you at least once a day.
4) Sometimes it feels like you two are speaking a language only the pair of you understand.
5) When you're both so immature that you have to verbal remind each other that you're grown ups.
6) When you both heard this advice and ignored it.
7) You find yourself cringing at her sense of humor more often than not.
8) When it's 2 against 1
9) Also, when it seems like you're fighting but you're actually bonding.
10) Did I mention the food thing?
11) Being serious is just...not on the agenda.
13) You've both got a morbid sense of...entertainment.
___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Subscribe to the #PopBuzzPodcast for free on iTunes to get new episodes sent straight to your phone every Wednesday.