Here are just some of the easter eggs and clues from Game of Thrones you may have missed...
1) Jaime Lannister told Brienne he wanted to add to the Book of Brothers.
2) The map room had a cracked floor in the new opening credits, foreshadowing Daenerys' attack on King's Landing.
3) Speaking of the new opening credits, the Lannister lion stained glass that appears above the Iron Throne is smashed.
4) Daenerys was stabbed in the front, while her father Aerys II was stabbed in the back. In the very same spot.
5) Dany died in Jon Snow's arms, as did Ygritte.
6) Balerion the Dread's flames forged the Iron Throne, and Drogon fiery breath destroyed it.
7) Daenerys' plaits get more and more complex as the show progresses - despite the fact Missandei is no longer there to braid her hair.
8) Ser Davos corrected Bronn's grammar, just as Stannis used to correct the Onion Knight.
9) Arya's final scene in Game of Thrones mirrored the season 4 finale, when she set sail for Braavos.
10) Dany's Iron Throne scene is a helluva lot like the vision she had in season 2.
11) Sansa's coronation gown was made from the same material as Margaery Tyrell's wedding dress and featured several nods to her parents.
12) Maester Aemon said "love is the death of duty" to Jon in season one, on the day Ned Stark was captured.
13) Is winter over?
14) The letters R and L are scrawled into the wood at Winterfell, way back in season one.
15) Wait... is that Gandalf's sword in the Iron Throne?
16) Littlefinger predicted how major Game of Thrones characters would die back in season 4, when he told Robin Arryn: "People die at their dinner tables. They die in their beds. They die squatting over their chamber pots. Everybody dies sooner or later."
17) Ser Davos may have uncovered Jon Snow's true lineage without realising it, when he was reading A History of Aegon The Conqueror with Shireen Baratheon.
18) Ed Sheeran's character, Eddie, was killed off in season 8.
19) The "west of Westeros" seed was planted in Arya's head back in season 4, when she was training with the Faceless Men in Braavos.
20) The chandelier in the Citadel library is the same as the astrolabe that appears in the Game of Thrones opening credits.
21) The markings on the astrolabe in the opening sequence detail events in the show - from the comet that marked the birth of Dany's dragons, to Ned Stark's beheading.