Exclusive: First look at Netflix's new supernatural series Lockwood & Co.
26 October 2022, 11:30 | Updated: 26 October 2022, 11:52
Lockwood & Co. drops January 27 exclusively on Netflix
Netflix has shared the first teaser clip for its exciting new supernatural ghost hunting series Lockwood & Co.
Staring Ruby Stokes and Cameron Chapman, the show is described as "a world plagued by ghosts, where giant corporations employ psychic teens to battle the supernatural, only one company operates without adult supervision, and its name is Lockwood & Co."
"Run by Anthony Lockwood, a rebellious young entrepreneur haunted by his mysterious past, his brilliant but eccentric sidekick George and a newly arrived, supremely gifted girl called Lucy, this renegade trio are about to unravel a terrifying mystery that will change the course of history.
Lockwood & Co. will be hitting your screens on January 27 2023.
Watch the teaser clip by hitting play on the video at the top of this page.
Lockwood & Co. cast: Who's in the series?
- Ruby Stokes as Lucy Carlyle
- Cameron Chapman as Anthony Lockwood
- Ali Hadji-Heshmati as George Karim
- Ivanno Jeremiah as Inspector Barnes
- Jack Bandeira as Quill Kipps
- Luke Treadaway as The Golden Blade
- Morven Christie as Penelope Fittes
- Ben Crompton as Julius Winkman
- Hayley Konadu as Flo Bones
- Rhianna Dorris as Kat Godwin
- Paddy Holland as Bobby Vernon