The 13 Most Important Timothée Chalamet Moments From The Golden Globes
8 January 2018, 13:03
VERY IMPORTANT CONTENT ALERT.
As Call Me by Your Name begins its conquest to take every goddamn trophy it can during award season, this will inevitable mean we'll be seeing the very talent and beautiful Timothée Chalamet everywhere. And that's quite alright with us. But just in case you missed any of the top Timothée moments from last night's Golden Globes (Jan 7) , we thought it wise to collect the most best moments for posterity here.
1. Here's Timothée turning up on the red carpet.
2. Timothée being cute with his sister Pauline.
3. Timothée gazing through our soul's windows and reading our most intimate, private thoughts.
4. Timothée receiving some peach candy on the red carpet.
5. Timothée getting coy about Frank Ocean tweeting praise about his film.
Oh btw, I asked Timothée Chalamet (@RealChalamet) what he thought of Frank Ocean seeing #CMBYN and he geeked out hard on him. You’re welcome, Internet. Please ignore my dumb voice. #BAFTATea pic.twitter.com/lxSGUm01cG— Michelle Buchman (@michelledeidre) January 7, 2018
6. Timothée with his on-screen daddy Armie Hammer.
7. Timothée realising he's sitting next to figure skating legend Tonya Harding.
timothée realizing THE tonya harding is sitting right next to him is a mood pic.twitter.com/zCUmSDyBnt— kris (@siIkysheets) January 8, 2018
8. Timothée clapping and nodding.
9. Timothée Chalamet receiving an award which isn't the Golden Globe for Best Actor. Smh.
10. Timothée posing with other awards that are not the Golden Globe for Best Actor.
11. Timothée being gorgeous.
Timothée Chalamet being gorgeous like this should get him an award or something pic.twitter.com/RVrNkn5kyn— ramone (@goodtimotea) January 8, 2018
12. Timothée being gracious in defeat.
good afternoon also to MY best actor winner timothée chalamet 💖 pic.twitter.com/PoqALBC5Rd— cole (@dolansxavier) January 8, 2018