The Next Episode Of "Riverdale" Looks Like The Most Dramatic One Yet
3 May 2018, 16:43 | Updated: 3 May 2018, 20:07
Things are heating up in the penultimate episode of the season... and it doesn't look like it's going to end well.
The big dramatic season finale of Riverdale season two is fast approaching and we're pretty sure it's going to be the most dramatic episode of the entire series so far. Oh, you thought Jason Blossom's murder was dramatic? You ain't seen nothing yet.
And based on the extended promo for the next episode (season 2 episode 20), it looks like things are about to get REAL. Realer than ever before. If you thought anything in the last 20 episodes had you on the edge of your seat, this episode will have you fearing for your own life.
So, what happens? Here's a brief summary of everything you can expect:
- Cheryl is running around Thornhill trying to escape the Black Hood who showed up on her doorstep last week with an axe.
- Alice is back on her bullsh*t at the Register with Betty and it looks like Hermione is giving an interview? Or giving a threat?
- The Serpents manage to drag Fangs to the hospital after being shot. (#SaveFangs)
- An explosion happens outside of Pop's where Archie is holed up with the rest of the Bulldogs.
- Sweetpea breaks into the Bulldogs' trophy cabinet - for some reason.
- PENNY GODDAMN PEABODY IS BACK! And she's taunting Jughead on the phone.
- The Serpents and the Bulldogs start a rumble in the middle of the street.
- And then the Ghoulies show up fresh out of prison to start a war.
- Oh, and Penny is in charge of them now. Iconic.
- Hermione is "in" on something. And we're betting that something is to do with Hiram's plans for total domination.
- PRECIOUS SERPENT BABY TONI HAS BEEN CAPTURED AND TIED UP! (#FreeToni)
- FP is stressed.
- Hiram is angry.
- SHERIFF KELLER TURNS UP TO THE RIOT WITH A SHOT GUN.
- Someone tries to shoot Fred and Archie again.
- Hermione pulls out a gun on someone who tries to break into Hiram's study.
- And Archie finds himself on the roof of Pop's with a friggin' fire bomb.