Chic's Terrifying Past Will Be Revealed On The Next Episode Of 'Riverdale'
23 April 2018, 11:56
And you thought last week's episode was dramatic...
Now ya'll know we were gagged after the last episode of Riverdale.
"A Night To Remember" was truly one of the stand out episodes of the whole season. It had everything; the return of the Black Hood and a brutal murder, the death of Falice (RIP), some iconic singing from the whole cast (except Jughead) and, most importantly, KJ Apa's truly horrendous dancing.
But the episode left us with more questions unanswered. If janitor Joseph Svenson isn't really the Black Hood then who is? Why were so many people (read: potential suspects) allowed to wonder back stage during the musical? Why did Chic not even move when everyone was rushing to get out of the school hall when Midge's knife-riddled body appeared on stage? And the biggest scandal of them all: why oh why did Alice and Hal get back together?!
Well, the promo trailer for the next episode, "Two Prisoners", has been released and it looks like the next installment of Riverdale might start to dig a bit deeper into these questions. It also looks like some serious shit is about to go down.
Ok, we've got some questions/thoughts:
1. Why is Cheryl telling Sheriff Keller that "his days are numbered"? Does she have tea or has she just had enough of his piss poor policing in Riverdale?
2. Archie is out running again but this time with his clothes ON. That's so unlike him. Is he ok?
3. Veronica has found a stash of money but tbh I can imagine that Hiram just leaves cash around the house. This is a false lead if we've ever seen one.
4. Is that actually the Black Hood following Archie around in BROAD DAYLIGHT or is it another imposter? Another question: why do so many people in this town want to be the Black Hood? Jeez.
5. Why is Nick St Clair back? We wish Archie had just finished him off ages ago.
6. Falice has a reunion but unless it's to reignite their relationship then we're not f**king interested. Don't pour salt in the wounds, baby.
7. OMG WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO ALICE IN THE KITCHEN?
8. JESUS CHRIST WHY HASN'T ANYONE TAKEN THAT GUN OFF BETTY YET?!? (I mean, we assume it's her)
Show runner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa teased more details about the episode on his Twitter account:
On this Wednesday’s #Riverdale, a funeral — and vengeance — for a fallen Vixen. pic.twitter.com/Cw6wXUxMj5— RobertoAguirreSacasa (@WriterRAS) April 21, 2018
On this Wednesday’s #Riverdale, all of Chic’s secrets will be revealed. pic.twitter.com/t7yZ8d2kQe— RobertoAguirreSacasa (@WriterRAS) April 22, 2018
Better hold on tight for this week’s #Riverdale. The last two minutes are LITERALLY heart-stopping. pic.twitter.com/sBbQi5Eewn— RobertoAguirreSacasa (@WriterRAS) April 23, 2018
Head over here for more info on the next episode. Or you can treat yourself with some Riverdale quizzes over here.