47 memes about Riverdale season 3 that are FAR too accurate
24 May 2019, 17:09 | Updated: 24 May 2019, 17:19
One taught me love. One taught me patience. One taught me not to mix drugs & cosplay.
It might have been a bit of a bumpy ride but Riverdale season 3 really did bless us with so much. It gave us drugs, gangs, cults, brothels, seizures, cosplaying, Cole Sprouse singing, sword fights, bear fights, shirtless moments, sweaty shirtless moments, sex scenes, sweaty sex scenes, multiple faux fur collars, organ harvesting (yeah, that's right, I said organ harvesting) and most importantly of all, FP Jones' glasses.
Week in, week out, Twitter lit up every Wednesday to rant, rave and meme about the absolutely insane things that were happening on the show and honestly? Almost every single tweet was out 👏 of 👏 control.
SPOILERS AHEAD IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE FULL SEASON YET!
Here are all the best and funniest memes from Riverdale season 3:
1) Riverdale Season 3, a summary
riverdale characters be like:— 𝐤𝖔𝖇𝐲 ♥ (@kobychill) December 1, 2018
archie: going✈️prison cuz i have RED hair 🤠😢👱♂️
veronica: mom dad will u guys pls stop being criminals and killing ppl🙄💋
betty: im kooky fuck the farm🔎📝
jughead: riverdale was changing... no one was looking at my stupid hat...👀😤🔪
2) Archie pleading guilty to a crime he didn't commit is the most offensive thing he's ever done to me and Vegas.
what she says: i'm fine— PopBuzz (@popbuzz) October 11, 2018
what she means: vegas will never understand why archie isn't coming home and archie really should have taken that into consideration before he recklessly pleaded guilty why didn't he think of the dog why does nO ONE EVER THINK OF THE DOG #Riverdale pic.twitter.com/LBTZr3aMfZ
3) This was the best part of season 3. I'm not even exaggerating.
4) Nothing. Literally nothing. Not a thing.
5) OK, BUT THAT FLASHBACK EPISODE THO...
6) We knew the Blossom family was twisted but this? It's a no from me!
7) I HAVE NO FURTHER COMMENTS ON THIS MATTER.
8) Next time someone complains about Archie, I'm bringing up that flashback episode.
9) If Riverdale season 3 taught us one thing... it's that Casey Cott has The Range™
10) I would absolutely, 100%, die for young Alice.
i don't go here but lili reinhart as young alice... pic.twitter.com/HHe2VmkGAF— mindy amerikate (@gertschase) November 8, 2018
11) I'm honestly still emotional about this. Please respect my privacy.
12) Literally would have rather stayed in jail.
13) Forget episode... how about ENTIRE SEASON?
14) I'm not even gonna try and defend this tweet.
15) Monica BEEN Posh!
16) Is Jughead the only one who knows how to play this damn game properly?
17) The rules on child abuse in this town are... questionable.
18) Have some f*cking RESPECT.
19) Lol, remember that one time we all thought FP was the Gargoyle King?
20) Me @ episode 6, truly.
21) SAY WHAT YOU WANT! SAY! WHAT! YOU! WANT!
20 year olds making fun of how ridiculous riverdale is like we didn’t all watch glee— bridget (@presidentgay) October 17, 2018
22) This is funnier when you think about what happens with Evelyn Evernever in episode 20.
riverdale students be like yes i'm in high school yes i'm 30 we exist— jake (@jakegrnr) December 4, 2018
23) Can't tell him nuthinnnnnn'
24) Ms Jellybean Jones is THAT bitch.
25) And I- OOP!
26) Jughead messed up on this one, I'M SORRY.
Jughead: covers a murder, forces Cheryl to lie about FP covering Jasons murder, makes a drugg deal with Penny, drives a illegal race...— evelyn (@chonibIossom) January 17, 2019
*Choni steals a golden egg from Hiram*
Jughea: Well thats a crime... kicked out!¡!
27) "YOU GOT ATTACKED BY A FREAKIN' BEAR?"
So Archie survived the black hood, Hiram lodge, juvenile detention, and the crazy farm girl.... JUST TO GET TAKEN OUT BY A BEAR #riverdale— 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑 𝚓 (@hannah_nycole) January 17, 2019
28) Hiram? Shot? Oh well...
29) Still true.
30) Remember when the only thing we had to worry about was what song Archie was going to perform at the Jubilee?
31) Idk idk idk, don't even know how he managed a 600 tbh.
32) [scoffs] Yeah, Dad...
33) Can confirm that it's been a rough 7 months...
34) I'M THE GARGOYLE KING!
35) Yes, you could say my life is literally the equivalent of burnt down trailer.
36) I'll be honest, he made *some* points.
37) You know what, in retrospect, I retract this statement.
38) Like I said, Casey Cott has The Range™
39) I am Toni. Toni is me.
40) If it turned out that Jason Blossom was still alive, I would have jumped out the nearest window.
41) Is that crack that you're smoking, Ethel?
42) If I ever hear the word "Farm" again, I'm gonna press charges.
#Riverdale— Eleni Paga (@Eleni_Paga) May 9, 2019
S1: the farm is a beautiful place where Polly and Jason would have happily raised their kids.
S2: the farm gives kids weird names and wants Polly to cut ties with her family, understandable.
S3: the farm harvests your organs and sells them in the black market. pic.twitter.com/ieFvZmRwV0
43) The accuracy is FAR too much.
44) We joke and we laugh but honestly? It's Riverdale, baby. I'll never quit it.
45) And the Emmy for Outstanding Writing in a TV drama series goes to: Predictive Text! For Riverdale season 3!
i love Riverdale, the first tv show to be written entirely by predictive text— keegz bro dude (@FranziaMom) December 1, 2018