'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 10: The Best Memes
14 June 2018, 15:26
Literally just a list of the funniest memes from the latest season of RuPaul's Drag Race.
RuPaul’s Drag Race season 10 might be coming to a close but it will live on in our hearts and our timelines thanks to the many memes the show has spawned since it started back in March.
It’s going to be a photo finish to decide who will be crowned the next superstar of the world; Aquaria, Eureka, Asia O’Hara and Kameron Michaels have been knocking out killer performances week-in week-out and are all deserving of the crown.
But who will take this season’s meme queen? We’ll let you decide on that one, although we have a feeling that there can only really be one winner for that crown.
1. Is Miss Vanjie’s exit the most popular meme in Drag Race herstory?
The answer is yes, obviously.
2. Asia O’Hara’s Madame Butterface will haunt us forever.
Condragulations, Asia. It is truly a unique talent to make yourself look that ugly.
3. The ‘how gays communicate’ Untucked meme is literally every kiki ever.
How straight people communicate: “Hey, let me show you these cute pictures of my kids before we go to the water park!”— Mike T (@majtague) March 23, 2018
How gay people communicate: pic.twitter.com/hdnEN3lUQr
All talking, no listening.
4. Eureka scoring a perfect 10 in gasping at the gay Olympics.
A meme for the ages. Thank you, Eureka, you shady bitch.
5. The Vixen came for Aquaria and a meme was born.
"Your item will be delivered between 8am-8pm" pic.twitter.com/S9NgQUavBN— Adam Kanzen (@adamkanzen) April 5, 2018
‘No, too vague' is basically when season 10 ditched the niceties and outed itself as THAT bitch.
6. Asia O’Hara dancing in the mermaid mask
7. Monique Heart’s ‘stunning’ brown cow revelation
me after buying another floral/palm tree/striped shirt from Zara I didn’t need pic.twitter.com/hFej3PNnNo— Jordan (@JordanApps) April 24, 2018
Facts are fact, it’s a giraffe. Sorry babes.
8. Miz Cracker's (very underrated) Cher Vocoder performance.
i:— grey (@filtygreywater) June 3, 2018
⚪️ am straight
🔘 cher am gonna miss that dope, but since he’s not around, i need a brand new sound! VOCODER SOMETHING I CAN BELIEVE. the answer is technology. VOCODER A NEW TRICK UP MY SLEEVE. TURN INTO A ROBOT FROM OUT SPACE. pic.twitter.com/lrmNUCk0iQ
Just like Cher, we’re hope to see Miz Cracker rise again and again and again and again until we're dead and she lives on forever.
9. Monique’s cartwheel fail
You can’t say the bitch didn’t try, America.
10. Asia O’Hara "I’m not done yet"
11. Miz Cracker’s smiling while saying ‘I feel completely crushed right now’ during her exit.
My 2018 mood.
12. Michelle Visage's iconic fashion moment.
every gay looking at himself in the mirror when he wears a floral shirt pic.twitter.com/L4Sd6TV6xR— Krevin (@kjfkid) June 12, 2018
I feel seen.
13. Untucked screaming.
The sound of gays screaming brings me comfort and joypic.twitter.com/8qjnRoGFN9— The Gay Burn Book (@SouthernHomo) June 12, 2018
Sums up the whole show really.