Drag Race UK’s Starlet says she meant "no disrespect” to the judges following dramatic exit
1 October 2022, 20:42
"I was like, oh my god, she thinks I'm being rude"
Listen to this article
RuPaul's Drag Race star Starlet has revealed the truth behind her dramatic elimination on the second episode of Drag Race UK season 4
Each week the eliminated queens from season 4 will be sitting down with PopBuzz presenter Yshee Black to spill the tea on their time on the show.
The queens will also be nominating their fellow sisters in our juicy yearbook categories, including who they think should be crowned Miss Congeniality of the season.
READ MORE: Drag Race UK’s Just May claps back at Danny Beard's shady confessional remarks
In this episode, Starlet reveals the truth about her elimination, saying she meant no disrespect to the judges and that she "broke down" immediately after leaving the stage.
Elsewhere, Starlet shares a hilarious moment with RuPaul that didn't make it to air, and she opens up about her friendship with Dakota Schifferer.
Hit play on the video at the top of this page to watch the full interview and then subscribe to the PopBuzz YouTube Channel to be the first to watch the next episode of the Drag Race Yearbook.
Read more Drag Race stories
- Drag Race stars lead tributes to Cherry Valentine who has died aged 28
- Drag Race star Shea Couleé cast in Marvel's Ironheart series
- Yvie Oddly had to reshoot her All Stars talent show performance after dramatic fall in front of RuPaul
- Drag Race's Jinkx Monsoon claps back at trolls commenting on her weight
- 15 trans RuPaul's Drag Race stars who've shared their coming out stories