13 Times Lara Jean Covey Was You AF
28 August 2018, 18:10 | Updated: 28 August 2018, 18:17
Daydreaming about boys all the time? CHECK.
To All The Boys I've Loved Before is Netflix's latest relatable teen comedy and it's giving each and everyone one of us The Feels. Besides the internet's collective crush on Noah Centineo (aka Peter Kavinsky), we couldn't help but notice how much we identify with Lara Jean.
A girl with intense crushes on boys who never cleans her room and runs away from her problems? A relatable queen! Just in case you hadn't realised before, here are all the times Lara Jean Covey was you AF.
1) All the times your room looked like a disaster zone.
Lara Jean looking around at her disaster of a bedroom is an instance in which you truly felt seen and represented in cinema. Admit it.
2) All the times you told your friends and crushes about your favourite movie only for it to get called something like "the candles movie".
Having to explain your favourite things to people and waiting for them to love it as much as you do really can be like this.
3) When she perfectly summed up why love can be so complicated and why you avoid it like the plague.
You're not saying that you're afraid to fall in love, but you ARE saying that love is scary but a nice concept.
4) Dad trying to talk to me about sex? Do not want...
My parents implying that I have ever or would ever have sex? 10/10 I'm launching myself into the sun.
5) Lara Jean's various facial expressions are you giving away your true feelings in any given situation.
Somebody give Lana Condor the Oscar for Best Facial Expressions In A Feature Film.
6) Anyone who claims they've never threatened to kill their younger sibling is lying.
Kitty Covey scheming on her sister is a typical youngest child move. Lara Jean threatening to kill her is a typical middle child response. Margot Covey trying to stop Lara Jean from killing Kitty is oldest child AF.
7) Lara Jean has a whole GAME FACE for cleaning her room.
If this ain't you gearing up to clean you room-for the first time in six (6) calendar months...
8) I mean, our girl can REALLY avoid a problem.
How many times have you threatened to jump out a window to avoid an awkward situation? Now, how many times have you done it.
9) Lara Jean's imagination is WILD and we can relate.
This movie opens up with an imagined scene of Lara Jean making her way through a field in a red flowy dress gazing into the eyes of her crush Josh Sanderson. Ugh, her mind.
10) Daydreaming about boys? Check ✔️.
11) To All The Boys I almost ran over when I was new at driving. RAISE YA HAND IF YOU RELATE.
Checking my mirrors before reversing? Never heard of it.