Beyoncé Renaissance tour: Tickets, prices, presale, dates, setlist and everything you need to know
3 February 2023, 16:54
How much will Beyoncé's Renaissance tour tickets be? Where to get a Renaissance tour presale code? What cities will Beyoncé play in? Here's all the information we know so far.
Listen to this article
We may STILL be waiting for Renaissance visuals but Beyoncé has now announced the Renaissance World Tour and some of the tickets for it are already on sale (there are multiple pre-sales for die-hard fans to get their hands on tickets first).
Given that it's officially been seven years since Beyoncé's last solo tour, the demand to see Beyoncé live is higher than ever. In the time since the Formation World Tour, Beyoncé has released her Homecoming live album, Everything Is Love with JAY-Z, Lion King: The Gift and now Renaissance. She's also teased that there will be two more acts to this current era.
With that in mind, here's everything we know so far about Beyoncé's upcoming Renaissance World Tour including tour dates, tour stops, ticket prices, where you can find presale codes and everything in between.
Beyoncé's Renaissance tour: Everything we know so far...
Renaissance tour dates: When is Beyoncé going on tour in 2023?
On Feb 1, Beyoncé took to her Instagram page to officially announce the Renaissance World Tour after CITI Entertainment launched the presale page for her US shows. As it stands, Beyoncé has only announced the dates for Europe and North America. The tour currently begins in Stockholm on May 10 and ends in New Orleans on Sep 27.
- May 10 - Stockholm, Sweden
- May 14 - Brussels, Belgium
- May 17 - Cardiff, UK
- May 20 - Edinburgh, UK
- May 23 - Sunderland, UK
- May 26 - Paris, France
- May 29 - London, UK
- May 30 - London, UK
- Jun 08 - Barcelona, Spain
- Jun 11 - Marseille, France
- Jun 15 - Cologne, Germany
- Jun 17 - Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Jun 21 - Hamburg, Germany
- Jun 24 - Frankfurt, Germany
- Jun 27 - Warsaw, Poland
- Jul 07 - Toronto, Canada
- Jul 12 - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Jul 15 - Nashville, Tennessee
- Jul 17 - Louisville, Kentucky
- Jul 20 - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Jul 22 - Chicago, Illinois
- Jul 23 - Chicago, Illinois
- Jul 26 - Detroit, Michigan
- Jul 29 - New York City, New York
- Jul 30 - New York City, New York
- Aug 01 - Boston, Massachusetts
- Aug 03 - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Aug 05 - Washington, DC
- Aug 06 - Washington, DC
- Aug 09 - Charlotte, North Carolina
- Aug 11 - Atlanta, Georgia
- Aug 12 - Atlanta, Georgia
- Aug 16 - Tampa, Florida
- Aug 18 - Miami, Florida
- Aug 21 - St. Louis, Missouri
- Aug 24 - Glendale, Arizona
- Aug 26 - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Aug 30 - San Francisco, California
- Sep 02 - Los Angeles, California
- Sep 03 - Los Angeles, California
- Sep 13 - Seattle, Washington
- Sep 18 - Kansas City, Missouri
- Sep 21 - Dallas, Texas
- Sep 23 - Houston, Texas
- Sep 27 - New Orleans, Louisiana
Beyoncé has done arena tours in the past but her last solo tour, The Formation World Tour, was a stadium tour and we can now confirm that the Renaissance World Tour will follow suit. All of the dates that are booked so far are stadium venues.
If you're worried about dates selling out, it's possible that Beyoncé will add more dates to the tour so keep an eye out.
The first presale for the tour began on February 2nd. For more information visit Beyonce's official tour page.
Bookmark this page and we'll update you with more info as soon as it's announced.
Beyoncé Renaissance tour presale codes: How to find a presale code for your country
Here is your guide as to how to get Renaissance World Tour presale codes in the US and in the UK.
US - Citi Verified Fan Presale
- If you're in the US, you can register for Beyonce's Verified Fan presale via Citi. This doesn't guarantee you access to the presale but, if invited, you’ll receive an access code the night before the Citi presale. You can then find and buy tickets with a valid Citi credit card or Citibank Debit Card when the presale launches.
- Registration for the Citi presale (in Chicago, East Rutherford, Washington DC, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Houston) is open until Thursday, February 2 at 11:59 PM EST. This presale will begin Tuesday, February 7 at 10 AM.
- Registration for the Citi presale (in Minneapolis, Boston, Tampa, Miami, San Francisco, Seattle and Dallas) is open until Thursday, February 9 at 11:59 PM EST. This presale will begin Tuesday, February 14 at 10 AM.
- Registration for the Citi presale (in Philadelphia, Nashville, Louisville, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Charlotte, St. Louis, Glendale, Kansas City and New Orleans) is open until Thursday, February 16 at 11:59 PM EST. This presale will begin Tuesday, February 21 at 10 AM.
UK - O2 presale, LiveNation presale, BeyHive presale
- O2 presale - Only O2 customers will be able to access this presale using the O2 priority app. This presale will begin Thursday, February 2 at 10 AM.
- LiveNation presale - Anyone with a LiveNation account can access this presale. All you need to do is login to your LiveNation account. This presale will begin Friday, February 3 at 10 AM.
- BeyHive presale - Anyone who is signed up to Beyoncé's newsletter can access this presale. You will be sent a code ahead of the presale. This presale will begin Monday, February 6 at 10 AM.
- General sale: Remaining tickets will all go on sale Tuesday, February 7 at 10 AM.
It's currently unclear if fans in the US will also have access to more presales. We shall keep you posted with any updates.
Click HERE to sign up to Beyoncé's newsletter.
Beyoncé 2023 tour locations: What cities will Beyoncé play in?
Beyoncé is yet to confirm all of the global dates for the Renaissance World Tour. However, she has now revealed the dates in Europe and North America. She is performing in the likes of London, Paris and Barcelona in Europe. Meanwhile, she is performing in the likes of LA, New York and Toronto in North America. Scroll up to see the full dates.
In the past, Beyoncé has toured in the UK, the US, Europe, North America, Asia, Oceania and South America. She has also performed in South Africa in 2019. Given that this will be Beyoncé's first tour in six years, it's likely she will want to perform to as many fans as possible.
It's also possible that Beyoncé will do a leg in Africa after collaborating with multiple African artists on her 2018 soundtrack album: The Lion King: The Gift.
🚨 Beyoncé confirms a Renaissance world tour at the Wearable Art Gala, kicking off Summer 2023. pic.twitter.com/4CIWJB51pR— Pop Base (@PopBase) October 23, 2022
Beyoncé Renaissance tour ticket prices: How much will the tickets to Beyoncé's tour be?
Prices for Renaissance tour tickets vary slightly from country to country but the UK ones are as follows:
- Seated - £56.25 to £199
- Standing - £106.80
- Gold Circle - £177.50
- GA Early Entry Package - £221
- Silver VIP Fan Ticket Package - £256
- Premium GA Early Entry Package - £321
- Gold VIP Fan Ticket Package - £341
- Club Renaissance Experience - £372
- BeyHive VIP Package - £769
- Alien Superstar Riser - £1038
- Pure/Honey On Stage Risers Front Row Experience - £2400
May the odds be ever in you favour booking tickets.
Beyoncé Renaissance tour setlist: What songs will she play?
Over the course of her iconic career to date, Beyoncé has released seven studio albums, a collaborative album with JAY-Z, a soundtrack album, multiple live albums and four albums as part of Destiny's Child. It's also believed that Renaissance is the first album of a three-album project. Taking this into consideration, she has hundreds of iconic songs to pick from.
Like most of Beyoncé's previous tours, it seems likely that the Renaissance tour will mainly feature the songs of the album it's promoting alongside her biggest hits and fan favourite deep cuts. Expect to hear 'Break My Soul', 'Cuff It' and 'Alien Superstar' alongside the likes of 'Formation', 'Crazy In Love' and 'Love on Top'.
We're also keeping our fingers crossed that underrated bops like 'Blow', 'Find Your Way Back' and 'Schoolin' Life' will appear somewhere in the setlist.
As usual, we won't know the setlist until the first date of the tour. Return to this page then to find out what she plays.