Drag Race UK’s Dakota Schiffer reacts to her controversial elimination and judges critiques
5 November 2022, 17:18
Drag Race UK’s Dakota Schiffer Reacts To Controversial Elimination & Judges Critiques
The heart of season 4 reveals all on the Drag Race Yearbook
After winning challenges and the hearts of viewers, Dakota was eliminated following the family resemblance challenge, in which the queens were tasked with making over a member of the Queen Team, the never-heard-nor-seen but essential helpers to the queens whilst the show is filming.
Despite a strong runway showing with her Queen Team member Lucy, Dakota was criticised by the judges for repeating her 60s style aesthetic too often. Hit play on the video at the top of this page to see what Dakota made of that, and to find out who she nominated in our juicy yearbook categories.
More 'Drag Race Yearbook' videos...
- RuPaul suggested Le Fil do Posh Spice with a Chinese accent for Snatch Game
- Drag Race UK's Sminty Drop reacts to 'sad twerk' exit becoming a viral meme
- Drag Race UK’s Starlet says she meant "no disrespect” to the judges following dramatic exit
- Drag Race UK’s Copper Topp calls out Ella Henderson for Tory Party conference performance
- Drag Race UK’s Just May claps back at Danny Beard's shady confessional remarks