The Summer I Turned Pretty season 2 episode 8 release time: Here's what time it comes out
16 August 2023, 09:07
Watch new The Summer I Turned Pretty season 2 trailer
The Summer I Turned Pretty season 2 episode 8 will be released on Prime on August 18th at midnight UTC. Here is what time it will be released in your country, including the US, UK, Brazil, India, Australia and more.
Listen to this article
At long last, The Summer I Turned Pretty is finally back in our lives. Season 2 was released on July 14th, but what time and when do the rest of the episodes come out?
The Summer I Turned Pretty season 2 will see Belly (Lola Tung) back in business, alongside Conrad (Christopher Briney), Jeremiah (Gavin Casalegno) and the rest of our favourite characters. The second season is full of romantic and dramatic moments, as well another absolutely perfect soundtrack. (Nine Taylor Swift songs? Say no more!)
Each episode of The Summer I Turned Pretty will be released on Prime Video at the exact same time globally, but it will differ depending on your time zone. Here's a helpful list of release times to help plan your binge-watch of the rest of the episodes.
What time does The Summer I Turned Pretty season 2 episode 8 come out on Prime?
The Summer I Turned Pretty season 2 episode 7 release times: Here's when it comes out in your country
Prime Video's release times are a little different than Netflix's. In fact, they drop much earlier. Prime Video release their original TV shows at 12 A.M. UTC (Universal Time Coordinated, which is the same as GMT).
That means each new episode of The Summer I Turned Pretty will be released at 1 A.M. BST in the UK (as shown in the screenshot from the streamer below) and at whatever corresponding time in every other timezone.
- The Summer I Turned Pretty season 2 episode 8 will be released on Friday August 18th at 12 A.M. UTC.
Here's a full list of release times for various other timezones:
- United States (PT) - 5:00 PM (Thursday 17th August)
- United States (ET) - 8:00 PM (Thursday 17th August)
- Canada - 5:00 PM (Toronto), 8:00 PM (Vancouver) (Thursday 17th August)
- Brazil (Rio De Janiero) - 9:00 PM (Thursday 17th August)
- United Kingdom (BST) - 1:00 AM
- Europe (Central European Time) - 2:00 AM
- South Africa (Cape Town, Central Africa Time) - 2:00 AM
- India (New Delhi) - 5:30 AM
- Indonesia (Jakarta) - 7:00 AM
- Philippines (Manila) - 8:00 AM
- Hong Kong - 8:00 AM
- Singapore - 8:00 AM
- Australia - 8:00 AM (Perth), 10:00 AM (Sydney)
- Japan (Tokyo) - 9:00 AM
- New Zealand (Auckland) - 12:00 PM
Find even more time zones here.
When does the next episode of The Summer I Turned Pretty come out?
The first three episodes of The Summer I Turned Pretty season 2 dropped together, on Friday July 14th. Then, fans will have to wait a week for the next episode. The final episode of season 2 will air on August 18th.
While season 1's episode titles all followed the theme of 'Summer', season 2's episode titles have now been revealed to be 'Love' themed. Here's the full list of episode titles, alongside their release date:
- Episode 1: Love Lost – July 14th
- Episode 2: Love Scene – July 14th
- Episode 3: Love Sick – July 14th
- Episode 4: Love Game – July 21st
- Episode 5: Love Fool – July 28th
- Episode 6: Love Fest – August 4th
- Episode 7: Love Affair – August 11th
- Episode 8: Love Triangle – August 18th
The Summer I Turned Pretty season 2 plot: What happens?
Well, if you've read the book, you may have some idea of what lies in store for Belly, Conrad, Jeremiah and the rest of the characters. If you haven't read the book, we'll keep this brief to avoid spoiling any of the key plot points...
The official synopsis for The Summer I Turned Pretty season 2 reads: "Belly used to count down the days until she could return to Cousins Beach, but with Conrad and Jeremiah fighting over her heart and the return of Susannah's cancer, she's not sure summer will ever be the same. When an unexpected visitor threatens the future of Susannah's beloved house, Belly has to rally the gang to come together—and to decide once and for all where her heart lies."
The trailer teases all of that and more – and of course, more back and forth from Belly on Conrad and Jeremiah. Who will she end up with at the end of season 2?! We'll have to wait and see!
Read more about The Summer I Turned Pretty here:
- Here's who Belly actually ends up with in The Summer I Turned Pretty books
- The Summer I Turned Pretty fans are furious that Shayla won't be in season 2
- 21 major differences between The Summer I Turned Pretty show and the book
- Gavin Casalegno opens up about Jeremiah’s sexuality in The Summer I Turned Pretty
- QUIZ: Which The Summer I Turned Pretty boy would date you?
The Witcher Cast Interview Each Other | PopBuzz Meets